The easiest way to report absences is to login to your ParentVUE and click on the Report Absences icon. These notices go directly to the Attendance Office. If you are not able to use this feature, you can email lacuevaattendance@aps.
- Question: How do I check my student out of school early?
- Question: What happens if I come in to pick up my student?
- Question: What is the process when a student becomes ill during school hours?
- Question: What do I do if my student will be absent from school?
- Question: What do I do if my student was marked absent and he was at school?
All students must sign out before leaving campus. Not following this procedure could result in truancy. Please refer to the La Cueva Student Handbook for further information.